What Information do we collect from you?
When creating an account on the Website, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Data such as contact details (e.g. your name, email address, telephone number and physical address) (“the information“), for the purposes listed below.
If you contact us directly (and not indirectly by creating an account), we may collect additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and attachments you may have sent us, as well as any other information you may choose to provide us with.
Please note that you are under no legal obligation to provide the Company with your personal information, and any personal information you provide to the Company is provided of your own free will and consent. However, in the event that you will refrain from providing certain personal information to the Company, your use of the Site may be limited in scope.
In addition, we may collect additional information about your use of the site such as purchases you made, products you were interested in, etc.
In addition, we collect technical information, such as an IP address and your browser information in order to make a connection and display our website. For example, we might collect data regarding your journey through the website or record the options that you have chosen to select. This is a common standard procedure for any website on the Internet. The information collected does not directly identify you but may be helpful to us for marketing purposes and improving the services we offer (“technical information“). For additional information in this regard, see “Log files” below.
How we use your information
The Company intends to use your Personal Data, collected through the Website, for the following purposes:
- To provide answers or services you request, including allowing the creation of an account; to process card payments and to provide any other services which you may request;
- to process product orders;
- to provide our services and to protect the integrity and security of our services;
- to improve the user experience of our website by making it more accessible and user friendly and create content more relevant to you;
- to resolve visitor’s inquiries;
- For marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, as well as to carry out studies, research, market statistics or surveys, via e-mail, SMS, push notifications, pop-up banners, instant messaging, phone calls by an operator regarding the Company’s products and services (“Marketing”), and to send you offers, promotions or other information about our goods and services. Processing for these purposes is based on your consent. It is never mandatory for you to give consent to The Company for the use of your Personal Data for these purposes, and you will suffer no consequence if you choose not to give it (aside from not being able to receive further marketing communications from the Company). Any consent given may also be withdrawn at a later stage.
- To analyze and improve our service provision, enhance the Website, evaluate the effectiveness of the Company’s marketing activities and services, perform statistical and demographics analyses on the Company’s corporate clients and registered users.
- To secure the site and prevent fraud.
(all together: “the purposes“).
Personal data shall not be disclosed nor transferred to third parties, except in the following events:
- For compliance with laws which impose upon The Company the collection and/or further processing of certain kinds of Personal Data.
- To respond to requests for information by competent public bodies and judicial authorities.
- To prevent and detect any misuse of the Website, or any fraudulent activities carried out through the Website.
- To address any dispute, claim, or legal proceedings between you and the Company;
- When purchasing products from the Company or its affiliates, the information may be passed on to third parties for the purpose of completing the purchase process (for example, a courier company);
- If and to the extent necessary for purposes such as transferring information to employees, managers, insurers, professional advisors, suppliers, subcontractors, affiliates or other entities (including those located in countries where the level of security is different from that practiced in Israel).
- To the extent that the Company will incorporate its business activities within a different corporation – provided that the other corporation accepts the same privacy provisions stipulated in this document.
It is also clarified that the Company may pass on statistical information to third parties.
The Company follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
In addition, we collect cookies from third parties, which are the company’s advertising partners. The cookie’s files are intended to serve ads about products or services based on your various activities across the Internet and other websites and services you have visited, as well as to measure the effectiveness of their campaigns and / or customize the advertising content you see on the websites you visit.
The Company does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under 13. The Company takes children’s privacy seriously. As such, we would recommend that a parent or guardian assist and guide any children under 13 who may intend to browse the Website or access the services provided by the Company. In the event that the Company learns that it has inadvertently collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, the Company will promptly delete such information.
Security of Personal Data
The Internet is not a secure system, and you should always be cautious about the information you disclose online. Personal Information collected by the Company’s websites is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public.
What are my rights with respect to my personal information?
As a data subject, you are entitled to exercise the following rights, at any time:
- review personal data we hold about you; and
- require us to correct or delete personal data which you found to be untrue, incomplete or not up-to-date.
To exercise your rights please contact the Company by e-mail: [email protected].
In addition, if the information in the Company’s database is used for personal contact with you, you are entitled under the Privacy Protection Law, 1981, to require that the information relating to you be deleted from the database.